[Mailman-Users] Post requires approval

Bhavin Shah vmscons at eth.net
Tue Oct 12 09:48:11 CEST 2004

Dear Sir,

Sub : Post requires approval

We are running the moderated list. Hence, after posting members are receiving the following message.

Your mail to 'Iaseforum' with the subject

    Fw: 1 Iaseforum moderator request(s) waiting

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

We don't want to send the message to the users. Please let us know that what are the options to be changed for the same.

Thank you ,

Bhavin Shah