[Mailman-Users] Approval

Derrick Seymour seymourd at chazy.org
Tue Oct 5 18:03:06 CEST 2004

Actually they do  have the same reason.  Post by a non-member?  Which is
really weird, cause the user is a member..

The post still goes through to all my test members.  And if I do post a
message by a non-member the message won't go through.

Keep the ideas coming, I am greatly appreciative.

    Derrick Seymour
    Administrative Services
    Northeastern Regional Information Center
    Capital Region BOCES