[Mailman-Users] Displaying Entire Membership List

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Oct 4 03:33:45 CEST 2004

Mark Pallo wrote:

>Under the menu path of Membership Management...[Membership List] I am trying
>to enter a search string which will return the entire list of my members
>when using Find member (help):
>
>Can someone provide me with the proper search string?  I am using 2.1.5.

Lots of patterns will work, e.g. ^.*

The problem is that if the number of matches is greater than
DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE (which defaults to 30), the list will
be still be broken into pages of no more than
DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE members per page.

If you just want a list of the member's e-mail addresses, try
http://www.example.com/mailman/roster/list-name although this won't
show hidden members.