[Mailman-Users] Moving Archives to Mailman with Correct Dates

Mark Koitmaa mailmanlistmember at techservinc.com
Fri Oct 1 21:31:52 CEST 2004

Is there a way to temporarily or permanently force mailman to use the
message date rather than the server date for new posts?

I'm moving my lists from dolist 3.x to Mailman 2.1.5 and I need mailman
to retain message dates while I move the old dolist archives to
mailman. I thought it would be easy since dolist will allow me to send
some or all messages in its archive as individual emails (retaining
original dates and headers), but alas Mailman changes the dates to the
current server date.

Does anyone have a better solution?

--
Mark Koitmaa