[Mailman-Users] Disable email list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 1 18:38:16 CEST 2004

Sharon Anderson wrote:

>Please contact me with details on how to disable email address "
>GSA at dhl.com"  for my mailing list.

I don't know what you're asking for, but if you want to unsubscribe an
address or disable delivering mail to it, go to your list
administration Membership Management...->Membership List pages, find
the address, check either the unsub or the nomail box and Submit Your
Changes.

If you want to automatically reject or discard posts from the address,
add it to the appropriate filter on the Privacy options...->Sender
filters page.

If you want to ban the address from subscribing, add it to the list on
the Privacy options...->Subscription rules page.