AW: [Mailman-Users] Unable to get Mailman up and running withqmail/vpopmail

DIGITAL FOR YOU - Alexander Schwethelm info at digital4u.de
Sat Nov 20 18:23:34 CET 2004

Hi Mark, hi List,

Yes I've read both sources.  What I am wondering about is the issue that
mails stay in the qmailqueue.  I really believe that until now MailMan
didn't have the chance to do anything wrong.

I am using the qmail-to-mailman.py file provided by MailMan.  Reading e.g.
Article 3.14 from the FAQ talks about /etc/aliases, but I don't use this
file at all.  It seems to me that all the documentation regarding qmail AND
vpopmail is totally mixed up, with different solutions for different
environments.

Does any of this help, to direct me somewhere?

Thanks and best regards,

Alex