[Mailman-Users] How to change URL_HOST without change EMAIL_HOST on existing mailinglist?

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Tue Nov 16 02:07:33 CET 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 02:22:03PM +0100, Sythos wrote:
> I found in mm_cfg.py the way to change this in new crate list, but in
> old list generated when URL_HOST=EMAIL_HOST how can I change URL_HOST to
> www.sythos.net in web (or console) interface?

Use the bin/fix_url.py tool.  (Run it without arguments and it
will show you how to use it with bin/withlist to fix an
existing list.)

> Second question, in wich way can I set https instead http?

Set
  DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'
in your mm_cfg.py.  (You may also want to set
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL, see the information in Defaults.py, and set
the new value in your mm_cfg.py.)

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/