[Mailman-Users] How to change URL_HOST without change EMAIL_HOST on existing mailinglist?

Sythos sythos at sythos.net
Mon Nov 15 14:22:03 CET 2004

Hi all,

	I've some mailing list managed by mailman, all the list are
accepted in the domain "mailinglist at sythos.net" but my web domain is
"www.sythos.net".

I found in mm_cfg.py the way to change this in new crate list, but in
old list generated when URL_HOST=EMAIL_HOST how can I change URL_HOST to
www.sythos.net in web (or console) interface?

Second question, in wich way can I set https instead http?

Regards to all
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net

  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail
  /\                        - against M$ attachments