[Mailman-Users] Too many recipients to the message

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Nov 5 04:23:31 CET 2004

At 6:00 PM -0800 2004-11-04, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  Also, the administrators of this list (mailman-users at python.org) are
>  either unaware of the problem or haven't bothered to moderate the OP's
>  subscription or take other action.

	I had thought someone else would have already taken action
against this user, but I guess not.  I just sent a note to a couple
of different places where python.org admins hang out, to see if I can
get one of them to handle this user or give me the approval to do it
myself.

	I've already got all the access I need and I'm pretty sure I know
where to find the site admin password, I just do not (yet) have the
official approval to do so.

	Of all the python.org admins on the various lists, I may be the
only one who pays much attention to mailman-users.  I'll see if I can
get that corrected.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755