[Mailman-Users] mailman on 2 servers

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Thu Nov 4 00:55:52 CET 2004

On Nov 3, 2004, at 4:47 PM, Troy Richard wrote:

> So you would just install the mailman on the 2nd server and then just
> send
> all the mail through the mail server.  The only problem I'm seeing with
> that is how do you get the incoming mail to the web server for mailman
> process?

Just set up a second webserver that only processes mailman and stick it
on the mail server.  It is the easiest...  Or have a separate mail
server that only handles lists and have mailman installed on that,
which is what I do. It could even be a virtual machine type server if
you have that capability (like a "jail" on FreeBSD)

Chad