[Mailman-Users] mailman on 2 servers

Kristina Clair kclair at serve.com
Wed Nov 3 21:29:10 CET 2004

I set this up with no problem - but the key was that the webserver and
mailserver share a network file system.  I installed mailman into
/home/mailman, which both servers mount.  Then I set up apache as per
the installation instructions and started the qrunner on the mailserver.
The webserver handles the web requests and the mailserver sends out all
the mail.
Of course you need to make sure that both servers have all the proper
users and groups, etc, set up for mailman to run.

I don't really know how you'd do it without some shared filesystem...

Kristina