[Mailman-Users] mailman on 2 servers

Troy Richard trichard at techovations.com
Wed Nov 3 21:53:59 CET 2004

Ok,

Here is what I'm trying to do I would like to know if anyone has done
this.  Right I have a mail server that handles all my incoming and out
going mail along with all my web request.  So right now my server is a
mail and web server.

What I would like to do is split off the web server on to its own machine.
 So that I have a server that is dedicated to mail and one that is
dedicated to web.

I have tried this once before without much success in getting mailman to
run on the web server and still send mail.

Has anyone successfully set this up and if so what tricks to I need to do
to get it to work correctly.

Thanks
Troy