[Mailman-Users] automating user subscription

Jeremiah Jester jjest at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 2 05:05:35 CET 2004

I have a simple php webform that I would like users to fill out and have
it automatically subscribe them to a particular mailman list on my
server. The form needs to be seperate from the default mailman
subscription page as I will need to have it have many other feilds as
well as to output its contents into a mysql database. Is there a plain
text config file that I can simply append an email address too every
time the form is executed? If not, any other suggestions? Or maybe
mailman has the capability to read its subscription list from a mysql
database? I appreciate your help!

Thanks,
JJ