[Mailman-Users] MailMan Start/Restart & qrunner

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sat May 22 02:14:46 CEST 2004

At 1:57 PM -0400 2004/05/21, spdemon6 at optonline.net wrote:

>  [root at lifeonedge root]# service mailman start
>  Site list is missing: mailman
>  [root at lifeonedge root]# service mailman start
>  Site list is missing: mailman

	Hmm.  Did you see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.025.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq05.005.htp>?

>  Now qrunner seems to me like a CRON job or some sort. I may be wrong
>  but im not sure what i need to do from here.

	The qrunner processes were cron jobs under 2.0.x, but now are
executed by mailmanctl in 2.1.x.  However, you're obviously not
executing this program directly.

	I'm guessing your OS vendor has wrapped some calls to it in
another program, which is specific to your OS.  You'd need to ask
further questions on that subject on a mailing list or newsgroup that
is more appropriate for your OS.