[Mailman-Users] Using Outlook Express News Reader to view andpost messages

Barbara Manning Barbaram at gol.com
Mon May 17 13:07:26 CEST 2004

I'm sorry.  I realize that I've made you all think that the TPC uses Eudora
for email.  The groups doesn't.  I do.  I'm getting these message via my
email client -- Eudora.  Most of our lists are open to the public.  People
can subscribe to the list and get messages via whatever email client they
are using.  All links to subscriptions point back to Mailman.  On the TPC
site, the newsgroups are set up so you can read the newsgroups via a news
reader or via the web or subscribe.

If my only choice for this group is to read via my email client, I can do
that, it's just messy looking and I end up downloading about 75 messages a
day.   I'll probably unsubscribe with this email address and set up a
separate address just for this group.  That will help somewhat.

The point remains that I have to learn how to manage the TPC mailing lists,
which is why I'm here.

Thanks
Barbara