[Mailman-Users] Using Outlook Express News Reader to view andpost messages

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. jnagyjr at joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org
Mon May 17 04:47:14 CEST 2004

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 11:27:59AM +0900, Barbara Manning wrote the following:

> Yes, I'm sure I'm interested.  The Tokyo PC Users Group uses Mailman for it's
> newsgroups and over the years, those members who knew Python and Mailman have
> left the group (and Japan).  We need someone who understands how to work the
> software, and I've volunteered.   I simply find threaded messages easier to
> read using the OE news reader. It also keeps my mailbox a bit cleaner. The TPC
> (www.tokyopc.org) newsgroups are set up to read with a browser, a news reader
> or you can subscribe and get all that through email.
> Cheers,
> Barbara

I tried emailing you offlist but was rejected so I'm posting it here:

I strongly suggest you and your friends use a better email client such as
Mozilla Thunderbird. It threads emails and newsgroups flawlessly as long as
another poster doesn't break the thread.

--
AIM: pres CTHULHU	ICQ: 18115568	Yahoo: pagan_prince
Jabber: DarkKnightRadick@(jabber.org|amessage.at)