[Mailman-Users] True anonymous list?

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Mon May 10 06:57:51 CEST 2004

You could deliver the mail to a script that extracts the subject and body
and then reposts it to the list, coming from a generic user.

If you want to restrict posting to members, you could look up the actual
from address in the list before forwarding the post.

Would that meet your needs?

</edg>

--On Friday, May 07, 2004 1:10 PM -0400 Michael Balamuth <mlb at chroma.com>