[Mailman-Users] True anonymous list?

Michael Balamuth mlb at chroma.com
Fri May 7 19:10:59 CEST 2004

Hello list,
We have been using Mailman 2.0.13 for quite some time, but never with the
intention of creating a genuinely anonymous mailing list.  Now, we have a
reason to do so, but I have been unable to completely hide the originator
(poster's) email address from the headers of the sent mail.  Obviously,
anyone knowing how to read the headers will find the address of the poster.
So, is there a way to make a list anonymous even at this level?  Any help
appreciated.  For completeness, I believe I have followed the FAQ's and help
and set explicit-reply to and hide posters address etc. correctly... Maybe
not?

Thanks,
Michael Balamuth
mlb at chroma.com