[Mailman-Users] Lost mailman mailing list

Jim Beach mckeebeach at att.net
Sun Mar 21 03:20:04 CET 2004

Hi I surely hope you can help me.

I had a mailing list setup called damjamfans located at damjambicycletour.com. I just transferred my site to a different cpanel host. One of the last things I've done is check my mailing list adn I found it missing. I set up a new one at the new host but used a different password than at the old host. I opened it to see if my original members list was intact but it wasn't. I deleted the new list and went to the old host cpanel to see if I could find the members list but I got a message that damjamfans does not exist. I fear I deleted the original.

Do you have a backup available?
Do you have any suggestions of what I should do?

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.