[Mailman-Users] don't want list to be moderated

j k djchinita at lycos.com
Sun Mar 21 00:01:06 CET 2004

Thanks Lloyd,

I had those two options already set to what you suggested. I had found them before. I set them again, and still, the list continues to be moderated.

As for the documentation, that site only has the Mailman v. 2.0 guide, but nothing from later. I'm using Mailman 2.1.3.

Any ideas as to where I can find this? Or fix this problem?
I searched the archives before posting my first message, and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
JK