[Mailman-Users] ImportError: No module named japanese

Ana Carolina Alonso de Armiño aalonso at uncoma.edu.ar
Wed Mar 17 19:46:58 CET 2004

Hello,

	I have a problem using mailman: I have a mail server (sendmail) where I
hade installed mailman 2.1.4. There is installed Python 2.2.2. and
Python-devel. I have a list and when I run the command list_list it work
very well.
	I have another server, my web server running apache, there is installed
Python 2.0 and Python-devel. I hade mounted the mailman directory into my
web server using NFS. When I run a command, like list_list, it give the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./bin/list_lists", line 44, in ?
     import paths
   File "./bin/paths.py", line 55, in ?
     import japanese
ImportError: No module named japanese

	I don`t understand where is the problem. Any idea?

Ana