[Mailman-Users] One installation, many appearances?

Shaun T. Erickson ste at smxy.org
Tue Mar 16 04:36:28 CET 2004

I have a FreeBSD server on which I host email and web sites for a number
of virtual domains, via postfix and apache. Several of the domains would
like to have mailman mailing lists, as well. Can each domain have what
appears to be it's own dedicated mailman instance, but with only one
actual install of mailman on the server? I.e., they go to
www.theirweb.site/mailman and see only their lists, and another domain's
users go to www.theirother.site/mailman and see only their lists, and so on?

Additionally, postfix stores and retrieves all its information for my
email domains in a mysql database. Can mailman interface with that?

	-ste