[Mailman-Users] Upgrading from mailman-2.1.2-44 to mailman-2.1.4-1

Charles A. Crayne ccrayne at crayne.org
Mon Mar 8 03:22:18 CET 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:16:19 -0500
David Kramer <david at thekramers.net> wrote:

:So I'm having some minor problems with mailman, and my server's too stable
:these days, so I thought I would upgrade some of my software to make my
:life more interesting ;)  This is on SuSE 9.0 Professional.

I just did the same thing, except that I was at 2.0.13 on RedHat 8.

:- If I do an rpm -Uvh to upgrade, will it move all the data to the new
:location and remove the sharp whirring bits from /usr/lib/mailman and
:/var/lib/mailman?

I built it from the source rpm, before doing the rpm -U, and everything
ended up in /var/mailman.