[Mailman-Users] Trouble with newlist

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Sun Mar 7 18:39:11 CET 2004

Nope... Upgraded python from the 2.3.3 source, and
I still get this when I add a list... bummer.

Hit enter to notify mailman owner...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/newlist", line 219, in ?
    main()
  File "bin/newlist", line 212, in main
    msg.send(mlist)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 233, in send
    self._enqueue(mlist, **_kws)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 244, in _enqueue
    reduced_list_headers = 1,
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 133, in
enqueue
    os.fsync(msgfp.fileno())
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'fsync'

--
Steve