[Mailman-Users] looking for a list manager software

Brian Barnier bnospamb at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 02:51:54 CET 2004

hello,

I am looking for a list manager software.  I don't run a server.  I just have outlook express.  Have several hundred people on a support group mailing list that is difficult to manage.

Trying to find a product that enables me to more easily manage duplications, add, deletes and such as well as features like those in Eudora (for timed delivery and privacy of respondents (as this is a mental health support group).

Would Mailman meet this need?  If not, is there something you can suggest?  Thank you very much.

Brian