[Mailman-Users] Fwd: We're sorry, we hit a bug! -- Please Help!

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Thu Mar 4 22:30:28 CET 2004

Thank you for your feedback, Richard.

I'm not sure why you say the traceback doesn't match MM 2.1.4. I'm running
MM 2.1.4, I installed from mailman-2.1.4.tgz some time ago.

The install is pretty much stock, I only made some modifications to the
MailList.py module, but I have not changed any of the modules mentioned in
the traceback.

My set of python RPMs (in a SUSE system) are:

python-mysql-0.9.2-52
python-devel-2.3-49
mod_python-2.7.8-427
python-2.3-49
python-curses-2.3-49
python-tk-2.3-49

What other information can I provide to help?

Ricardo