[Mailman-Users] upgrading Panther Server basic install 2.1.2 to 2.1.5

Thomas Waters thomaswaters at mac.com
Wed Jun 30 02:33:17 CEST 2004

Thanks Brad and Dan for your comments.

Mailman has worked really well for me, but as someone coming to Panther
Server and Mailman from running a webstar server, it is a big jump- a
BIG change.  Better docs to help the newbie/clueless would go a long
way.  That said, the more I work in this "unix" environment, the easier
it gets and the cooler it all seems.  But I still don't *think* unix
enough to make it easy yet.  Anyway will give it a shot in the AM and
see where I get to.