[Mailman-Users] Links Again :(

Vince Kronlein vince at gotimenow.com
Sat Jun 12 04:51:52 CEST 2004

Ok I've resigned myself to the fact that I have to send text mail,
unfortunately.  Now I'd lke to be able to use the same user-specific url
that's included in the welcome email for people to access their account,
instead of the generic gen info page url. that is the default in the footer.

ie: not simply %(_internal_name)s

but  %(internal_name)s/%(whatever_the_heck_this_user_specific_variable_is)s

I don't have access to any of the config files as this is on a hosted
account.

Anything I can do here?

Thanks

Vince