[Mailman-Users] After upgrade to 2.1.1 info field not working

R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Fri Jun 11 19:08:17 CEST 2004

Update... It appears this is a known bug. Well, it was known to somebody
anyway. ;-)

[ 940106 ] Characters incorrectly replaced with HTML entities
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=940106&group_id=103&atid=100103

Looks like my only options are to go back to 2.0.5 or something else
prior to 2.1.1 (which I really don't want to do) or stop using HTML in
the list info field (which is annoying because I can't provide links to
relevant information on the list info page).

Does anyone know when this bug might be fixed? I'm not a Python
programmer but in Perl changing the code to stop converting two
characters to HTML entities would be a matter of changing a regex. I
take it such a simple solution isn't available in this case for some
reason?

-Steve