[Mailman-Users] mailman not send mail

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jun 10 03:34:17 CEST 2004

At 8:23 PM -0500 2004-06-09, Troy Richard wrote:

>  One other thing.  I have check the logs both for qmail and mailman and I
>  don't see anything out of the ordinary.  The other thing is none of my
>  aliases seem to be working.  Is there anything special I need to do with
>  qmail.  I have ran the alias script in the README.QMAIL file and they
>  don't seem to be working.

	It seems to me that this last part is the most important problem
you need to solve.  However, beyond the information in the
README.QMAIL, and the qmail-related information in the FAQ, I am not
able to offer you any further assistance.

	Perhaps there are other people on the list who are familiar with
qmail, and who may be able to help.