[Mailman-Users] mailman not send mail

Troy Richard trichard at techovations.com
Thu Jun 10 03:23:29 CEST 2004

One other thing.  I have check the logs both for qmail and mailman and I
don't see anything out of the ordinary.  The other thing is none of my
aliases seem to be working.  Is there anything special I need to do with
qmail.  I have ran the alias script in the README.QMAIL file and they
don't seem to be working.

Ok I have tried a couple things and here is where I am.  I have subscribe
2 people to my list. (meat_66372yahoo.com, tbrichard at west.com)  The only
way I can submit an email to the list is if I send it locally to "xterra"
when the email I should send it to is xterra at atomicxterra.com.  Here is
the strange part mailman will pick it up if it is sent to xterra and only
send it to trichard at techovations.com (which is not in the mail list).  I
have tried to add the SMTPHOST to the mm_cfg.py file and then it doesn't
allow me to subscribe or subscribe.  I have read through all the docs and
cannot find what is causing my problem.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Troy

running: