[Mailman-Users] html archive not updating

Michael Lee mplee at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Fri Jul 30 17:34:39 CEST 2004

I recently took an evolution mbox file, and turned it into a mailman
archive.  But when people submit e-mails to the mail list, the html
archive page does not get updated.  Other mail lists I have on this
system are updating properly.  I noticed in the
~/mailman/archives/privated directory, this evolution mbox I converted
has a directory ("general"), but there's not corresponding
"general.mbox" directory, is that the problem?  Permissions on this
general folder are set to 2775, and it's owned by user/group of
mailman/mailman.  In the administrative interface for the site,
archiving is enabled in a public source, and set to monthly for archive
volume frequency.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.