[Mailman-Users] Problem after bin/arch'ing

Ian A B Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 11:09:00 CEST 2004

--On Thursday, July 22, 2004 4:22 am +0200 Ronny Raschkowan
<ronny at kopfrechnung.de> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Could you provid me an exact dummy mail how it would look? I fear i'd do
> sth wrong., so i would like to see an example.

I haven't tested this, but you should be able to use something like this.
Copy everything between the ---snip--- lines, including the blank lines,
but NOT the snip lines themselves. The blank lines represent an empty body.
foo at example.net is a safe email address because example.net is a reserved
domain (like 555 is a reserved area code in the USA phone system)