[Mailman-Users] Mailman and X- headers

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Mon Jul 19 23:54:48 CEST 2004

On 7/19/2004 13:47, "John R. Ackermann N8UR" <jra at febo.com> wrote:

> So, my question is:  does Mailman strip X- headers from messages as it
> processes them?  Or is it instead likely that I have something wrong in
> the order of my Exim routers such that messages bound for Mailman don't
> pass through the SpamAssassin router?

I suspect it's the order of your Exim routers.  But that is without proof.

This header (after this paragraph) isn't one of ours...and was found in your
message.  Either it was added as the message came through the Mailman-Users
list or it survived intact...does it look like what your system would
produce?  I think it came from your system and survived Mailman-Users, as
another message in the list does not have this header.

Hope this helps.

  --John