[Mailman-Users] Setting up web admin interfaces.

James Sinnamon frodo000 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 13 08:26:27 CEST 2004

My apologies to other newbies.  The second point in
the previous e-mail should have read:

  2.  the executable: /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admin ,

... and NOT:

  2.  the executable: /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admin ,

So, my previous posting should have read:

...  On my server, the URL,

https://<hostname>/mailman/admin/wcdb-discuss

correlates to

1. /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/

   ... if ScriptAlias in httpd.conf is set as follows:

        ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mailman/

2.  the executable, /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admin ,

3. the list directory, /var/lib/mailman/wcdb-discuss/

   ... created by 'newlist wcdb-discuss'

Apologies for any confusion.

regards,

James