[Mailman-Users] Fwd: mailpasswds meeses with encoding

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 8 00:28:17 CEST 2004

At 11:50 PM +0200 2004-07-07, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

>  Since mailman-developers@ moderators are not working (or are very busy) I'm
>  sending these here. Btw. it's better to set list to reject non-members posts
>  if moderators do not have time - I would not wait and just subscribe there
>  but since I'm on -users.... :)

	We've just gotten the new mail server for python.org online and
we're trying to un-bury ourselves from the massive load of spam.
We've got a number of new anti-spam techniques that we've implemented
in the past day or two, and we hope to continue to pursue that work.

	This should allow the mailman-developers moderators more time to
deal with real messages, and have less spam to worry about.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755