[Mailman-Users] Backing up user options

Jolin M Warren JolinWarren at OakandApple.org
Mon Jul 5 10:34:20 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to write a script that will email me my mailman user
lists. I have no problem getting the list email addresses and real
names (using bin/list_members) to include in an email. However, I
cannot figure out how to include the user options. In the Mailman
FAQ, FAQ 4.9. says:

"These commands are essential for building mailing lists and for
backing up list information (users, user options, list
configuration)."

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>

However, I can't find anywhere that describes what script will
actually output the user options to a text file. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jolin