[Mailman-Users] Can I set up a user-friendly write-to address?

Lee lee_19712003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 16:43:05 CET 2004

hello Todd,

thanks - yes, that's interesting - my access is via
cpanel.

hmmm - it sounds like I'm stuck with it then. I'll ask
the support team at my host anyway, who are genuinely
very helpful with most things.

I don't suppose you know of a way to configure my
mailman without cpanel? I'm guessing I could install a
fresh source but would have access trouble to any
necessary root directories for set up.

Many thanks,

lee

.