[Mailman-Users] Multiple virtual hosts

Jesse Burkhardt jesse at skybuilders.com
Thu Jan 22 18:23:52 CET 2004

Also, continuing on from my previous post, does anyone know how to make
various virtual hosts appear as the unique host name when in use in a
specific list.

I am supporting various lists, each associated with a different domain,
but all supported on the same Mailman server. I would like each list to
have its own URL and HOST references. I have created various subdomains
in the form of lists.domain1.com, lists.domain2.com, etc. Each of these
subdomains has IP A recs resolving to the same Mailman server. Naturally
I would like each list to use the associated subdomain reference as its
particular URL base and HOST name.

Any ideas? Thanks.

--

 Jesse Burkhardt, Cambridge MA