[Mailman-Users] Intro/Question About Attachements

Martin Hugo Martin.Hugo at wilmington.k12.oh.us
Thu Jan 22 14:02:27 CET 2004

Hi Croc:

I think I am right in saying that the attachment you see is what happens
when someone sends an RTF or HTML formatted email to the list and the
list is set to send text emails; it attaches the "signature" file to the
email.

I could be wrong, I'm no expert, but experiment with changing the mail
format of both the sender and the list and see what happens (and let me
know when you find out <g>).

HTH

Marty