[Mailman-Users] Intro/Question About Attachements

Croc croc at canada.com
Thu Jan 22 13:53:56 CET 2004

Hello,

First, my name, or I should say nick name is Croc.  I am new to the list.  I
run a couple of Mailman driven mailing lists.  I am baffled by some of the
features/options.  I joined this list because I am hoping to have some
things simplified for me.  And who knows :), maybe I will be of help to
others.

Todays guestion is about attachments.  It seems when subscribers send email
to the list they have an attachment.  It shows up as something like
ATT00019.txt(280 B) Inside the attachment is  the list name, the email
address to write to and the address of the info page for the list.

I look forward to learning more about how the program works and getting to
know some of you.

Thanks,

Croc

croc at NOSPAMcanada.com