[Mailman-Users] cc: header

Charlie the Slut slut at scared.todeath.net
Sat Jan 17 16:17:19 CET 2004

Is there any way to remove the cc: header which contains the list
address?  I have an announcements-only bulletin list I've set up which
is configured to be sent from the admin's e-mail address and I don't
want the members confused about the list address. In fact there's no
real reason for them to see it as there's no automated sign up nor are
member postings allowed. Basically, it's set up so the person running it
won't have to use a massive cc: list to send out a weekly announcement.

Charles.