[Mailman-Users] images embedded in html: inline vs. attached

ryan ryan at ipa.darktech.org
Sat Jan 17 08:23:53 CET 2004

Hi Jeff,

A good point, but that doesn't explain the behavior.  Yes, the test
message was the *exact* same as the real one.  The content was the same,
and the filesize was the same.  Also, I had already set the max message
size to 1024 KB (1 MB), and the messages were only 130 KB.

Thanks for the comment though.

Any other ideas?

-Ryan