[Mailman-Users] language problems

t2 t2 at one4all.se
Thu Jan 15 13:30:40 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, but I got some serious problems with setting up a
Mailman list.

Since its a swedish list and the language spoken will mainly be in
swedish, then I will write several messages in swedish, which also
includes the prefix of the subject.

Swedish language has some non-US charactes that starts to give me the
problems.

If I set the prefered language of the list to english (because I prefer
the webpage to be in english) then everything works fine except that
swedish chars are displayed in HTML encoded format when its written on
the web-admin.
If I switch the prefered language to Swedish, everything is displaied
ok, except that the subject line is truncated(or split into two lines)
when the prefix containts swedish chars.

Anyone who can help me around this problems?

Many thanks in advance.

//Dregan