[Mailman-Users] Maillist server saving and replacing attachments with links? Maillist server saving and replacing attachments with links? How to make Mailman replace attachments with links?

Maciej Ochalek ohaleck at rudynet.pl
Wed Jan 14 18:48:39 CET 2004

Hi all,
I've just switched from Listar to Mailman.
The only feature I liked with Listar was saving mail attachments on
server and replacing them with links to the saved files.
Is it possible to do similar thing with Mailman? Even if I could strip
attachments from posts sent to subscribers but leave them in the
archive, it would be great.
Thanks for your help!

Maciek