[Mailman-Users] Rotating Archives

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 14 03:23:12 CET 2004

I am the admin of quite a few lists and on one of the lists I want to
limit the archives to the last month only. Actually the last 30 days.

Is this possible? I am running 2.1.1 (soon to be 2.1.4 with Richard
Barrett's excelent patches for HTDig integration) on Redhat 7.3

I have checked the archives of the list and didn't find anything on
this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or at least tell me not
to bother because it can't be done.

Thanks,
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this
line.