[Mailman-Users] Subscribers not receiving confirmation request ???

Ross Moschitto ram at ewizpo.com
Thu Jan 8 23:29:16 CET 2004

Can anyone help me?  Mailman is creating this bogus return path that is getting rejected by the intended recipients email server.

From: mailman-admin at ewizpo.com
To: ram at ewizpo.com
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:22:30 -0500
Sender: test1-bounces+ram=ewizpo.com at ewizpo.com

Sincerely,
Ross Moschitto - President & CEO
E-Wiz Solutions, Inc.
Office: 914.318.5376
Email: ram at ewizpo.com

E-Wiz Solutions, Inc. - "YOUR ONE STOP WEB SHOP"
Everything you need to get your business online. Services we offer include:
* Website Hosting starting at $9.95/Mo.
* Advanced website statistics and Administration pages
* Business Email (POP3 Client and Web-Based with 128-Bit encryption)
* Domain Registration only $14.95/yr. (Transfers, Renewals and Bulk Registering)
* Website Certificates (TrueSite, True BizID, QuickSSL Premium)
* Merchant Accounts using LinkPoint Secure Payment Gateway
* Domain Name Service
* Consulting (Network, Website and Custom Software Design)
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.ewizpo.com
  Get FREE personal email at http://www.ewizpo.com (Web-Based and POP3 Client)
  * Includes: (10MB Free Storage, 128-Bit Encryption and Advanced Spam Filter)
  * Privately send out resumes from work using our optional encrypted mail feature
  * Tired of waiting for slow advertisements and banners to load everytime you use your email?
  * E-Wiz does not solicit it's customers without getting prior consent to do so