[Mailman-Users] Auto-responder´s

Paulo Dinis paulo.dinis at paulodinis.com
Tue Jan 6 18:34:56 CET 2004

Hello,

My auto Auto-response text to send to mailing list posters, change the text
format.
I received this :
A sua mensagem foi recepcionada e irá ser moderada antes da
distribuição pelo fórum.
When it was suppose to receive this :
A sua mensagem foi recepcionada e irá ser moderada antes da distribuição
pelo fórum.
How can i change this ?

I have another problem and although I didn´t find the help at the first time
I´lll try again.
The footer added to mail sent to regular list members, appears as an
attachment when ever some subscriber's including myself sends an attachment.
I´ve seen it also on this mailing list when an antivírus adds a footer

Example :