[Mailman-Users] Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as group "mailman", or re-run configure, providing the command line option `--with-mail-gid=nogroup'.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 02:36:43 CET 2004

When Postfix runs it executes the cgi's in the aliases files using the
owner/group of the aliases file.  In postfix you can setup multiple
alias files, so setup one of them to be ~mailman/data/aliases and then
set that file to be group owned by "mailman".  Move your Mailman aliases
to that file.

Now when Postfix runs the alias it will pull it out of that file and use
the group "mailman" to run the cgi.  Problem solved.

Take care - Jon Carnes