[Mailman-Users] List description HTML output as text...?

Jonathan Ah Kit ahkitj at jnawk.net.nz
Sat Feb 21 10:33:34 CET 2004

Hi

I'm running now the current Debian sarge of mailman, 2.1.4-1, IIRC. I
think these URLs will probably suggest what's going on.
> [also weekly-niue-news and internet-news]

If you don't have time, seems like my HTML in the list descriptions on the
listinfo pages isn't being turned into HTML. I've checked for the '<' and
'>' brackets when editing the description box in the admin pages, and they
haven't been changed. I'm suspecting an upgrade from the previous sarge
mailman.

Any clues?

Cheers
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan at ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/